Ankita Jain is a documentary photographer. She has a keen interest in documenting character essays, faith, and ritualistic acts of people in India, ideas pertaining to Moksha, gender roles, class divisions,etc..
Award and exhibition
1. Independent solo exhibition in Pushkar, Rajasthan 2017.
2. Solo Exhibition in Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, Mumbai 2019
3. Sahapedia Frames Grant Recipient 2019
4. Participant, National Geographic Editor Alexa Keefe Workshop in India Photo Festival 2019
5. India Portrait Prize, 1st prize award winner 2019
6. Scholarship holder, Magnum Photographer Olivia Arthur Workshop, Goa photo festival 2019